View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default So it looks like I am in for a roller coaster ride

When I went to the opthamologist he said he was 90% sure of his diagnosis of MG., but wanted to order the antibodies blood test to confirm it., now after I am reading all of these posts., I see that that is not a diagnosis necessarily., I go back Wednesday for my results., what questions should I ask., or what other tests should I demand if these are negative., sure I just ask to be referred to a neuro who specializes in this?
I am so confused with my vision getting as bad as it does at times., I just want to know what I have and be able to deal with it the best I can., but it seems the medical world wants to put so many people thru more distress with the neuros that I have read in these posts just not wanting to diagnose for insurance reasons or arrogance or whatever. What a terrible thing for people to have to go thru who already suffering.
Well I am a fighter and I will.... do what I need to do, and whatever happens Wednesday., someone, somewhere will determine what it is exactly happening to my vision, and muscle spasms and weakness., I know easier said then done. It is just heart wrenching hearing some of your stories., you are already having such diffilulties and then to have to have it made worse by all people Doctors. Well please any questions you feel will be helpful for me to ask my Opthamologist when I go back for my results will be helpful.
Thanks to all of you , with all your answers to my questions and being up front with everything. Thanks, Nancy
whirlwind123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote