View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

DD is 17, much bigger than me (last time we shared shoes she was in 2nd grade) and 40-50 pounds overweight. I think life-style change like walking (she does nothing physical except pick me up on occasion) and being aware of how body works along with Dad changing foods he makes(he makes "man" food, fried, butter, red meat, heavy on sour cream sauce,)Mayo on sandwiches)

Not going on a diet, but making life changes. She has a prom to go to, n see her body through the ruched fabric and empire waist) I am not going to become Mom Diet Cop, but participate in all our need for different eating and walking some to start for some exercise. A child of the times (in a school that hast gym one mandatory semester in 4 years.)computer, TV, cell phone texting, driving every where.etc ) she leads a sedantary life. Water, not diet soda, which I believe makes thing worse by putting body in Starvation mode, fwels like it must keep all those fat calories. Worked for earlier mankind who had much less, but modern man, no.
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote