Thread: SAM-e
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

if you don't need SAMe....it tells you. Both my son and husband get nervous/tense on it. My son has tried it 3 times now. The longest he could go on it was a month.

But I like it...it really gets rid of brain fog (I am having an huge attack of that this week too), and helps if you have joint or
cartilage damage.

If you try it, start at 200mg daily in the morning on an empty stomach. You can take it with your B12 for example.
It you take it later in the day, it may keep you up until you get used to it.

I took 400mg today (all I had left) and have been zooming thru the stores and garden like never before! As you know Daniella, you and I are having a lovely day ... hard to stay indoors. I went to Meijer's and they had seeds and starting trays on sale even! I really lucked out. I have to repair the damage from our street repair from last April. (there are pictures in my album here). I keep a wild flower/plant garden across the street on the city property to make it look nicer. It affords me a dumping ground for excess invasive plants, and gives us a pretty view as well. I found a starter tray with cover that had 6 pks of seeds included free (and 20% off besides)! Those are going onto the city property for sure!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (04-11-2009)