View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi everyone,

My arm has been killing me lately. It was hurting all the time but yesterday it got so much worse and I keep getting severe shooting pains from my shoulder to my fingers.

I have been trying to move it as much as possible as I know it's really important but am noticing that my shoulder seems to be pretty stiff and heavy.

My mum was looking on the internet earlier at things that might help and give me some relief and found an article on the internet about shoulder pain and RSD. It said that sometimes, the pain can be caused by tendonitis and can be common in RSD. I looked it up and I do have some of the symptoms however my doctor is usually hesitant to look into other possibilities and just says it's RSD which can be pretty frustrating at times - especially when the pain doesn't always feel like the typical pain that you get in RSD.

Here is a link to the article. I was wondering if any of you have heard of this in RSD and if you have experienced it so that we can look into it? I had a quick research and it says that it can be a common complication of RSD.

http://www.disaboom.com/Health/compl...-with-rsd.aspx

Also, when you are in a flare, do you notice that all of the other symptoms seem to get worse?? Lately my leg has been hurting a lot more and the balance issues seem to be back again when I try and stand up. A few times today I have nearly fell because of it.

I just want some relief from the pain. I can't sleep because of it and just feel so worn out and tired all the time.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you for all of your help - you're all the best!