View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

This is what I did. I stopped drinking sweet tea and changed to Crystal Light green tea with raspberry. Then I stopped eating sugar stuff everyday. It sure does catch up to you if you keep eating it on a daily basis. lol I now have one day a week I am allowed to eat cookies, ice cream, cake, whatever I want.

I am not a big exerciser so I probably could lose more if I was. I lost ten pounds just giving up the sweet tea and sugar all week. Friday nights are "eat out" nights in our home. The rest of the week is home cooking.

Vacations are freebie, weekend trips are freebie. If your at home, no freebie until your treat day. It gives you something to look forward to.

Good luck to you!

PS: The only thing that bothers me is hubby who is the one with ms lost 33 pounds since we started. I only lost ten so far but I am at my ideal weight so I am OK for the most part with it. I tell him he had more to lose. haha