View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:00 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Red face new tabloid standards applied to cover of Newsweek

The placebo effect has shown that to be true. So now what? Are we going to spar about it for years, inviting no patients? Is the placebo effect going to be fashionable in certain political groups? But no no to the miracles of believers? Attitude/bias adjustments needed in opinions of the narrow, political subhumans, who are in the pocket of the global leaders, who remain unknown, but could be younger.

i wonder if prince edwaurd [edward]? or is it Albert, of Monaco, can talk without saying you know uh 500 times in 5 minutes?

May i be so bold as to ask who is unable to adjust to the fact that placebo effect can't be defined by those who are not in the situations that create them. it's like a computer class without the computers.

Wondering about what was discussed or the plan of action? I'll go check the site ...

Spiritual miracles i hope last longer than the placebo effect. there are so many more critical problems that can prove where your head and heart are. it's a journey , if analyzed, failures mourned, paths corrected or tried, u wonder if you can still get up. it's a significant step to turn it over to God.

Trust is everything.

Respond as if I were muslim. we are all equal right? there shouldn't be any difference because the bond is parkinson's ...it should'nt matter....we need a team. not a liberal one, or a wealthy one, not a political one, or competitive one, interchanges of dislike and disrepect toward certain groups needs to stop. there is more to life than stem cell research and gay marriage. Bashing parties - bashing peope for how they think -i don't see america in any of those behaviors - where is the nearest tea party in my area?

to complete the journey successfully, i believe one must not think of what you want; it's all about what you are GIVING, when you believe that, you can love yourself ,then maybe work some magic of healing.

back to the video. Christianity is not dying...newsweek said that several yrs ago too. ..but the push is there and there are people trying very hard to make it appear so.

it's a spirit...and scientists expect biology......they need to at least summon up a little of their own spiritual nature to tap into these dimensions, don't u think? i 'm not opposed to some of the ideas....but the trial designs.....and the goal is lofty -

what do we expect to come out of this..? tangible evidence of what? they'll just fight over it.

needed to release some energy..working almost exclusively with video....if it weren't uncomfortable and painful sometimes, i would be loving it - still am. it's a lot of work, can still send pictures of spitting or send 2 to 4 pictures that tell a liitle about your history from "mgh" to neurotalk. must send soon to spit4pd@gmail.com

i have an idea that i think some my age would like...would you please email me to see if you like it? don't want to give anymore away.

spit4pd@gmail.com

thank you,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote