View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello my turtle's friend friend !

Believe it or not, precisly last night, same thing happened to me !!!! Well, something very similar....

Well, I was sleeping and suddenly, started to "hear something", as I was very tired and sleepy, I thought I was dreaming and actually started to dream that I was in a concert listening to somebody with a very irritating voice singing very near my ears.... suddenly, I realized that noise wasnt in my dreams, but in reality and that it was coming from my lungs ! I woke up and realized I couldnt breathe and that I had a terrible cough.... It didnt stop and I looked in my mirror and I swear I was already purple/blue of my face... (mom say I wasnt).
Anyway, it took me 1 hour and a half to realize my lungs were full of spells/mucosa but I couldnt expel it !!!! So, fianlly I did.... but, like you, I was such in a panic attack... I couldnt breathe but I inmediately thought something was wrong with my heart and that that was causing problems with my lungs.... I thought I was going to die last night at 4:40 am.....
I was really scared.....

Sorry to hear you had a panic attack too !!! At least it was that....

Hope you are feeling better today. I feel exhausted.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (04-12-2009), Dmom3005 (04-12-2009), Pamster (04-13-2009)