View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 11:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My norm is usually 98.6 but recently with the sinus and respiratory infection it had been 98 even, which I noticed was a bit lower than the norm. But recently, I wake up feeling hot yet my temp is low and my head feels cold. And curious, I feel much worse today, now I have a dry cough. I can already predict how little sleep I am going to get tonight. I just thought this thing was going away and now it made a big U-turn and came back. I guess I'll just have to go back to the doctor Friday if this keeps getting worse.

I was taking antibiotics, degongestants, and cough meds but the antibiotics ran out the day the infection started to return. So now it just keeps getting worse. I have always gotten colds and seem to get sick easily: i guess my immune system isnt too good. I wanted to get the flu shot this year, since the one year I got it- was the only year I didnt get sick in my life. But by the time I get better, there might not be a use for it anymore. Well, thanks for all your help. It is appreciated. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with a strange body temperature.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote