View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmie View Post
hi, i no it is the r.s.d. i have had it 15 years. my left ear will block up then my sinus. then the swelling. i do get my shots in my back every 6 to 8 weeks. i have never babyed my right side i am 52 years old. but this just makes me feel like i want to i just do not no.i am in stage 2. thank you for your input god bless kim
Kimmie, hi I have this often and then get a lesion behind my ear. Mine is a combination of the facial nerve which affects the jaw line, gums, teeth, face etc. Also your immune system is involved with the rsd, and lymph nodes can fill and swell.
I had to have two nerve blocks done on the myofascial nerve in my neck. that was done on the side of my neck up in Philly. It was also affecting my tongue, swelling difficulty swallowing. so the procedure has become a bit of and emergency. Dr. S knew what it was immediately- he ordered the nerve blocks up there - in Philly. It had to be done twice but then it worked and the swelling went down. I too was a fat face. Think about this block with your PM, it really helped me. Good luck. and God bless, CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote