View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Judy)))))),

Have they done a full MRI (or a least an x-ray) of your full spine?? Now that I know about the osteoporosis, you could have something going on in C8.

Know what you mean about "problems". My son says I said send my body back to the manufacturer. I tell him that factory went out of business

It's a good thing our parents and grandparents don't tell us about all this SHIPS, we'd never want to grow up

You know, Judy, it's a good thing (excuse the Martha-ism) that you're going to Mayo. I had the same primary care physician for over 9 years. She was actually the director of the women's health center. Sometimes they get so used to seeing you that that don't really SEE YOU anymore. Sometimes a fresh viewpoint can move 'things' along.

I'm hoping you get GOOD ANSWERS in 6 weeks -- answers to questions that you have but also solutions too. I, personally, feel that when we know what we're dealing with, it's easier to cope with it and easier to come up with a plan. This 'limbo land' thing is for the birds (I don't even think they'd want it).

Writing. Talking. Getting your feelings OUT or at least down somewhere (I like writing when I'm trying to cope with something difficult) helps immensely. We people who have landed here at NeuroTalk moved on from the old BrainTalk. It's a unique kind of support that you get here. I used to hang around the Child Neuro forum a lot on the old forums. We all can cope with a lot when we've got people that HEAR us.

BIG HUGS (gentle ones)

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote