View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks everyone for replying to my post

I took my son thursday to an opthalmologist referred by the ER DR, and she stated she thinks my son does have trigemenal neuralgia, and advised him to go to a neurologist.

My husband has suffered with severe chronic headach pain for ten years. my husband is currently having ice pick pain in eyes, rapid blinking eyelids, bouncing eyes, and loss of vision when this takes place. my husband also was diagnosed with hypoxic encephalopathy. His internist sent him for an EEG to see if this is some kind of seizure causing this. We will find out at next appointment the next course of action for this...the dr mentioned possible brain surgery if this isnt from a seizure. I have no idea yet what kind of surgery. We wont know this until my husband is sent to a neurosurgeon. My husband hasnt been diagnosed with tn by our internist, but the ER DR who examined my son suggested that what my husband is experiencing is also tn. I just hope that we can get help for both my son and husband. I have taken my husband to four different opthalmologist over the past ten years. Each time they were checking for anyerisms or tumors behind his eyes. I just hope we get some answers soon and something can be done to help my husband. thanks everyone for replying to my post. I greatly appreciate all of your responses! take care
brokenlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (04-14-2009)