View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 04:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Another Newbie with questions!

Hello I believe I have MG. My symptoms are eye pain with minimal droopy, sjogrens-dry eyes-nose-fatigue, muscle weakness- I've always described it as I can walk-but not climb stairs-weak legs, can do chores but have weak arms etc. Any activity that requires repitition- sweeping, raking, hiking I've told dr's for a year now that the strength is there I'm just not able to access it --sounds like mg to me! Heat wipes me out! Doing dishes makes me weak(really hot h20).Shampooing hair (arms over my head)has been difficult in past. Shortness of breath- parathesia below knees-strange sensations like I'm on a fast moving waterbed only when I'm laying down with relaxed muscles. Blood test for achr are .30 (negative). What does it mean to have binding results? I will be seeing a nuero again on Monday-hoping to convince him! Last nuero noted unusual chronic denerveation! I do not have reflexes at ankles. Any advice would be much appreciated. In the last 6 mos I have been dx with Celiac disease(latent), Sjogren's (negative blood test-positive to Plaquenil) and now possible Mg---Whats goin on?
beckysmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote