View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hey Becky's mom!

Welcome to neurotalk! There are so many amazing and wonderful people here! You are gonna love it!
-
As for your symptoms: the droopy eyes, muscle weakness, fatigue, problems shampooing, etc, heat intolerant do sound like MG.........

I remember not even being able to lift my head or body out of the bathtub when I was weak - I take SHOWERS now - LOL!

Becky is soooooo right! Please take a list of all of your symptoms to your appt - my GP said she knew what I had once she saw my list -plus it will help alleviate any white coat symdrome forgetfullness.......

I hope you get your dx soon!

Are you on any meds right now? If you are having problems breathing, please, please take it easy! That is one thing you really don;t want to mess with - ever!

It will get better! Truly!

Cant wait to hear from you!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckysmom View Post
Hello I believe I have MG. My symptoms are eye pain with minimal droopy, sjogrens-dry eyes-nose-fatigue, muscle weakness- I've always described it as I can walk-but not climb stairs-weak legs, can do chores but have weak arms etc. Any activity that requires repitition- sweeping, raking, hiking I've told dr's for a year now that the strength is there I'm just not able to access it --sounds like mg to me! Heat wipes me out! Doing dishes makes me weak(really hot h20).Shampooing hair (arms over my head)has been difficult in past. Shortness of breath- parathesia below knees-strange sensations like I'm on a fast moving waterbed only when I'm laying down with relaxed muscles. Blood test for achr are .30 (negative). What does it mean to have binding results? I will be seeing a nuero again on Monday-hoping to convince him! Last nuero noted unusual chronic denerveation! I do not have reflexes at ankles. Any advice would be much appreciated. In the last 6 mos I have been dx with Celiac disease(latent), Sjogren's (negative blood test-positive to Plaquenil) and now possible Mg---Whats goin on?