Thread: HBOT-hyperbaric
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
I have a question about the chamber. Do you find relief the first time in the chamber or is it several times before relief is felt? Also, can anyone give a comparison using the chamber versus ketamine infusions? What I gather from reading this thread is the duration of RSD pain relief the chamber gives is approximately the same as what ketamine infusions give to most RSD sufferers. Also, the chamber may give relief to those who've had RSD for several years where as ketamine may not?
Good questions! Some members of this forum have stated they were cured after 40 dives. 40 dives is the current protocol. I have also spoken with others that have been cured on one series. I usually feel much better after a few dives. But most people say, one dive and they can tell. But, I must say after my first 40 dives, I had amazing results. You really need the forty dives for changes to take place physcially. Ketamine Vs HBOT, I can't answer that, maybe someone else can. I am still getting relief...when I take the time to do the dives, appropriately.
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote