View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Becky!

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better!

There is NOTHING wrong with resting - obviously you NEED it! I slept all day - and I do mean all day yesterday - and it was wonderful!

I had a GREAT Easter! I was in Dallas visiting my grandparent's and we were all able to go to church, so it was great! How was your Easter?

I just don't understand why they (the docs) are giving you such a hard time! You have already been dx'ed with MG - what more do they want?

Hope you are feeling GREAT today - can;t wait to hear from you! I have missed you!!!!

Big, big hugs!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Hi Erin,

I am (cross your fingers) finally starting to feel a little better. I imagine it's cuz I'm working on getting a picture of me in the dictionary under "couch potatoe", but
!whew! it was getting really bad there. I couldn't stay upright for evern 14 minutes without practically collapsing - I know the time cuz I was trying to get my own dinner which was a Stouffer's thing that took 14 minutes in the micro. I almost made it till it was done, but not quite - that BIT!!!

Did you have a fun Easter? Hope so!

Yeah, some of those docs have it all screwed up! It's one thing to miss the dx because you just do, but to cop an attitude like some do is unforgiveable! I have to keep telling myself that I really have only had 3 like that, because they left such a bad taste in my mouth that I hate to go see docs, then I freeze up sometimes when I get there. I'm getting better about that though, thank goodness.

As for the rare/rare - such a dubious honor isn't it? Causes a whole bunch of problems with getting a dx if you don't follow the pattern - add to that my "problem" of no droopy eye, and it seems every new neuro needs to put me through the whole bunch of tests all over again before they want to treat me! GRRRR. I sure hope this one doesn't stop taking my insurance, and I don't end up having to go on some insurance she doesn't take.

Hope you're doing well. Sorry everyone for hijacking the thread for chit chat

Becky