Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 03:16 AM
artist

artist

Hey, Abasaki -

I am absolutely overwhelmed with your sorrow and hopelessness; and I am just as overwhelmed at the surge of immediate response to your post. I'm so sorry I wasn't home to see it sooner. I'd like to thank everyone from other forums and the helpers for being there for us; you've all said more than I ever could.

I'm thinking of the immediate hours. Abasaki, I too have no one special and no money at all. You have your parents; I won't suggest you talk to them, I sense you would have if you could have...and I know that without money your choices of who to turn to are very limited. I don't know the US system, so I can't really offer much practical advice.

But I know what I'd do if I were you right now. I'd go immediately to the ER and tell them what you've told us (specially the allergy problems!). I have no idea what they could do but I just feel they might do something. I have no idea what happens if you tell them you have no money. If they're likely to kick you out, can you get some attention first and worry about that later, I'm wondering.

But maybe even before you do that you should phone one of those numbers Jo posted (extremely good idea, Jo, for us all...). I was one of the people on the other end for a couple of years long ago - and you'd be shocked at the high percentage of callers who were not only severely depressed, but were severely lacking in funds too. They go hand in hand. We had lists of local assistance of all kinds, things you wouldn't guess at. Please give it a go, right now. Right now, please?

I'm sending this off the top of my head, I'll clean it up later.

You've been here in this forum since practically day one, Abasaki, you're part of our base core. You always come on to help others, please let us help you...
many hugs xx
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote