View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karousel View Post
That's why I always eat popcorn the days before a dental appointment. Then they can clean it out! LOL
That's a good idea! I think I'll save the last couple of bags of the Salt & Cracked Pepper popcorn for the few days before my teeth cleaning.

If I can find a store that sells Jelly Belly jellybeans that you can choose your flavors, and if they have it, I can get the popcorn flavored jelly beans. That's my favorite flavor of the Jelly Bellies. It's almost better than real popcorn!

I've been picking the popcorn flavored ones out of the jelly beans my dad got for Easter. That bag was low on the popcorn flavored ones, darnit!.

I'm getting the floss that my dentist told me about a few months ago. It's for sensitive teeth and is called "Silk", I think. I never floss (because it's kinda gross and when my parents do it, I find their used floss all over the house...eww!) but I guess I'll have to get some for the next time I have the urge to eat popcorn.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote