View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0dayin View Post
Sorry for another post. It will not be as boring or as long.

I am not sure if this is reliant or not. However, I forgot to mention that I was diagnosed with endometrium cancer and endometriosis. I had a complete radical hysterectomy 13 years ago. I also had three partial mastectomy between 1989 and 1998. Also went through a colectomy as well the last surgery.

Okay, I am done now. I am sure you are relieved. I cannot think of anything else that might be important over all right now.

Thank you again,
Sarr (Odayin)
This reminds me that my mother had a hysterectomy when she was relatively young... and when she was older she was diagnosed with pernicious anemia, which is a rather advanced form of vitamin b12 deficiency... years ago before cyanocobalamin was discovered pernicious anemia was fatal.

Okay... why did I write this? Because I think I inherited from my mother my problems with low B12... and I've read that certain genetic backgrounds are more prone to low B12.

I think that if my hemorrhaging had gotten much worse that I would have been recommended to have a hysterectomy... My periods got much less severe after I began having B12 replacement.