View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Me Too!!!!

I almost started a thread about this...since my rsd my left shoulder joint is REALLY loose...so much so my pt dropped me until an ortho dr said it was okay to do anything. My tendons in my left hand also slip over my knuckles now...the drs seem baffled. They said they had never heard of this happening. I do know this the more they move the looser it will get...one theory is that when the limb swells it stretches out the tendons too and when the swelling goes down the tendons or ligaments stay stretched (I think that is my problem. The ortho dr said I had something called Parsner's Turner syndrome but then another dr said that that was reaching and that when no one knows the answer the answer is probably because of the rsd. GO TO THE DOCTOR though and let them know! You could have one pop out and have to go to the er to get it back in....if it is really out of joint PLEASE don't do it yourself because you could entrap nerves and vessels without knowing it, or just make it altogether worse. Hope you get better answers then I did. The ortho dr said he wouldn't do the surgery to tighten my shoulder until my rsd had calmed/ "gone away" because surgery could make my rsd worse. Let me know how it goes I would like a better answer too!
Jennelle
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (04-30-2009)