View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

We took her out for Chinese food last night to discuss this.

Gave her a few come backs:

You may not like me, I may not like you, but if ANYONE ever spits in YOUR food, I'll tell you.

I wonder how many times she spit in YOUR drink and no one told you?

What is upsetting to her the most, is that these people have been her friends for years. The choir group are close friends.

I am hoping that the teasing ones are doing so, cuz they think she can take it. But the girl who spit and her gang...they are scary. Very scary girls.

I agree Alffe. I'm really glad she keeps talking to us about this. She has gotten teased for being so tall, for her birthmark on her neck, her looks...

This has just been a hard year.

At Christmas the director told her 10 minutes before a basketball game that she DID NOT get a solo, because she was TOO talented and she would have many solo's plus a singing carreer.

The jerk had actually talked the principal after he told her, failed to tell him he had told her no, just asked his advice. The prinicpal has known her since elementary school, told the director that solo's go to the best. Always has been that way, and always should.

The jerk called my husband at the club and told him to call her and tell her he changed his mind..that YES, she was the best and got the solo.

ARGGHHH...it does feel good to vent about this guy.

Hubby says he is going up to the school and talk to the Principal. Hubby used to a morning Dad Crossing Guard with the Principal. First name basis.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-15-2009), GmaSue (04-16-2009), Jomar (04-15-2009), mistiis (04-15-2009), who moi (04-16-2009), Wren (04-15-2009)