View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

bless u all for ur replys!! i've done some research, saw the site about prolotherapy and read enuf other info to figure out it is ligs/tendons and bones/joints deteriorating, stretching and goin lax. after a long meditation i also realised it occured in a severe form in left wrist a few years back, we tagged it as dequarvanes syndrom or some such.

i contacted my homeopath and we r gonna try some mercury to energise the system and c what happens.

isnt it curious that in hearing that others have similar xperiences there is relief? as i read ur replys i'm amazed at what is being dealt with, and the things u'll do to try to fix it. truly courageous people!

as far as cdn. physicians go i'll have to be unable to crawl b4 i'll go back into their playground. i prefer to b empowered, validated, supported rather than demeaned, interogated and invalidated. and i definately prefer peace and sanity rather than war and insanity. do i have a chip on my shoulder or what?!!! loling, really!

heres one edited xample: couple years back i fell 8 ft. landed standing up turned left foot to 3 oclock position, everything detached, foot held on by skin. repositioned in er, xplained by two different sets of drs. why i needed metal inserts to walk again, i agreed. at surgery doors i was turned away and refused surgery. insanity arrived.

sent home with half cast on and told i'd likely not have use of foot. i rehabed myself over next 3 months and have been fine since.

theres a background story to all this, political intrigue in medical arena and unfortunately wherever i go, whatever dr. i c, it rears its toxic head and undermines my access to ethical treatment. i'm so done with fighting for what should not have to be fought for in this country, humane medical care.

anyone familiar with monty pythons movie where the knight has his arms and legs cut off and keeps badgering the other knight? thats the image i have of myself, take away all my limbs and i'll still be cussing and declaring i'm fine to carry on, chuckle.

thanx again, i'm truly uplifted by hearing from u, namaste
miatri is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (04-30-2009)