View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Debby,
Thanks for the support.

Bill couldn't get a scooter as I said just 3 months before he died.

It's good that you haven't had problems with your insurance. Have you noticed on here all of these people dealing with the WC and Insurance companies?

I got a call again from Ken Salazars office about my Prevacid and I just emailed him back about the conversation I had with one of his employees. She basicaly told me to keep my nose out of Meidicaid business. She said leave it to my Dr. and Nurse. I told her 3 times my nurse called me after the 3rd fax and 5th phone conversation with them that she could not get it ok'd for me so she was so frustrated she was giving up so I stepped in and I told her I will keep doing it. What an idiot. These people that work in the government either have book sense and no common sense or lacking on both.

I see people doing without meds because of their insurance finding excuses not to pay for them or scooters that they need and it just burns me up. I told Ken Salazar's office that I campaign on the internet, the phone and in the Drs. offices since that's my only life I have.

I guess it's keeping my mind off of Bill and another problem I have now. My house has been robbed by some low life teenage drug addicts so I have to deal with this now. I'm just sick over it. I have jewelry missing and CD's missing. Bill's wedding ring is the most important thing that is missing.

I have been crying so much here lately and I really am having a time getting through all of this. Hopelessness just makes my depressions so much worse.

Sorry I got off of Anna's subject. Anna, you write the best assay you can and send a copy to the President, Vice President and anyone that you can think of that might grasp a part of it and run with it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote