View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default TOS--what is this????

I amnew to this site and have noticed a lot of people saying they are battling crps and tos. i finally google this and it says its thoracic outlet syndrome. is this the tos you people are referring too? i have never heard of tos just like i had never heard of rsd/crps before being diagnosed. i have crps type2 stage 3.

so i google tos and click on the first website. (((since i dont have enough posts yet it will not let me post the website here.)))

i then click on the symtoms and i have most of them. for instance my pinkys and hands are numb half the day sometimes. my docs say its because i am in bed 24 hours a day. my hands are swelled. mydocs say that is due to the crps. my shoulder and neck is tight and painful. docs say due to being in bed. i have headaches and chest pain all the time. docs say the chest pain is due to the acid relux and i should get the surgery to tie the stomach in place. (hiatal hernia). i have constant ear pain and again the docs say this is due to crps.

so do i need hiatal hernia surgery or do i have tos??? things that make you go hmmmm

mike
ALASKA MIKE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (04-15-2009)