View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Wink ibuprofen is my drug of choice

Thanks Serengeti,

i am familiar with ibuprofen and NSAID-associated gastric disturbances. i also know ulcers can be asymptomatic so lack of pain does not imply lack of damage. I try to take it with food, esp if over 400mg. I use it exceptionally for muscle pain - this qualifies BIGGGG time.

I mostly use it for migraines (1 or 2 days) and, after over 20 years of that, i figure it won't kill me overnight. My exhaustion, weakness, anorexia, stress, grief, and what is now depression ("thoughts" and more) ... everything.... i can't take any more and i can't eliminate those things. The back PAINNNNNN I could address, so i did. And had I not, I would have been in bed, all day, and awake, in pain. As it was, I had to stay put almost all day - no use working muscles that you are trying to relax. common sense.

for the rest, when up and about, i have been exceedingly careful about erect posture. hopefully, between that, the ibuprofen, En, and Lorazepam, today, i may be able to avoid the ibuprofen tomorrow.

I do thank you for your thoughtfulness and info, and I will look into that other med you mentioned .......... later.

hugs ~ waves ~