View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I received the stimulus cobra info yesterday in the mail and I ended up having to scan and email it to my mom... my comprehension level is HORRIBLE anymore.. from what I read, I would have to pay 100% of the premium until I am "approved" for the stimulus pkg benefits... My mom was throwing a fit and made me send the stuff to her.

She is very smart in all that insurance mumbo-jumbo crap.. I just don't get it... I could read the papers 100,000 times and still wouldn't have a clue what it said... I don't comprehend what I read and get too frustrated to try and figure it out on my own.. I give up quite a bit... I'll start something and not understand a part and just throw in the towel and say screw it.... probably not a great trait to possess when you have MS.. the most confusing disease ever......

Thank you all for you suggestions... As far as the churches and town hall go.. I need to work on my pride... and giving it up... I have always been very against myself using assistance programs for pride reasons...

I am going to job and family services tomorrow to plead my case to see if I can get on Medicaid ASAP.. and also maybe pick up food stamps... unemployment has really hurt us... that is another pride issue there... but we need to eat and have to pay bills.. so it is kind of a necessity... ugh.. why can't things be done when I snap my fingers?? I don't have the energy for all this running and thinking to get all this done...

So anyways.. hopefully the medicaid will be approved and I can get back into the docs.... We'll see what happens...
Chazen18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-16-2009)