View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello ERoark, nice to meet you but sorry it is over what may be T.N.

Yes I agree with both DM and also EE03

First I too had O.N. come to mind right off the bat . The T.N. and O.N. are very simular but affect differnt areas. heck even t.n. has sub class of differnt types. But NONE of us are professional doctors.

so Defiantly have apt with a neuro and or who ever you general doc refers you to.It will rule out things and put focus on what the real "problem" might be. It may not be T.N. at all and be something easy to "cure" like sinus or something. who knows .
Secondly Take your med ! You can be seen as refusing treatment . You need to take care of you because you are the most important person . you need to be able to knock down the pain and the longer you put off adjusting and finding the right med dosages the harder it is going to be.
D.M. is right dont self diagnose , youll drive yourself batty and give yourself nightmares.

I really get the denial part.
I had that and tons of other feeling/things too like being angry at my body for "letting me down" . Frustrations up the drain pipe. to many to list. It is only the last 2 years I have felt comfortable enough to post and be connected with other that are dealing with T.N. and other stuff. I have had this since 1999 . I wish I had been okay with this far earlier because it makes such a difference to know your not alone.

If you have questions or need help wanna to vent or just talk
we are here for you.
Sending low pain wishes to you.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote