Thread: Muscle Weakness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Default Muscle Weakness

For the past two days my left hand, arm and leg has been very weak....almost to the point of not being able to hold anything or lift my foot. I have to make an effort and concentrate on what I'm attempting to do in order to complete tasks. I've had the leg weakness before but the hand/arm weakness is new. Even typing is hard.....I don't even press hard enough on the keys with my left hand to spell correctly.

Anybody else have extreme muscle weakness? I'm familiar with numbness....my right hand/arm has been numb for close to 2 years now. This isn't like numbness, though. It's almost like it's too heavy to lift...or I don't have enough energy to lift it. It's strange.....

I dropped a saucer of cat food yesterday. Good thing the cat was out of range!! It would have landed on her head!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote