View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

sheesh. I've been away and having difficulty catching up or even posting the messages I keep starting to write.

How gross that girl spat in the teacher's drink. That's so gross. Aren't there laws about doing that sort of thing? If you spat in a policeperson's face here, you'd be arrested. Saliva can carry all manner of germy jims. ICK.

I remember when my children were young and a lot of the kids would even share their water bottles at school and the school brought in a no-share policy across the whole school.

She did the right thing. The situation called for immediate action. I'm so sorry she's now dealing with all this other drama. sheesh. I don't know, curious. I think we just need to do what we believe is 'right' and then deal with the consequences but it can be a really hard lesson as she's learning.

The school needs to step up to the plate here and sort this all out so that she's not hurt or harrassed anymore.

I would have done what Lil'Monkey and the other girls did. I can't imagine I would have just sat there and let the guy drink it either.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (04-16-2009), Curious (04-16-2009), Koala77 (04-16-2009), mistiis (04-16-2009)