View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown You're all so sweet

Thank you for all of the advice and kind remarks-I really need info and I appreciate the time that you all gave to me.
Found out today that it really doesn't matter what I want. My employer has informed me that I am not permitted any length of absence until 12/2010. My leg is on fire and every night I am scratching it to the point of bleeding and scarring. My pain doc started me on Cyproheptadine, an antihistamine that is apparantly popular in Europe, but obviously is not an option for me at work. She does not recommend HBOT to be, only really saying that in her experience she "has never seen anyone benefit from it." She tells me not to use the TENS, but it is the only thing that even makes me survive work and the rest of the time I just bite my tongue. I am so frustrated and angry-there are no words. It seems like the only thing I am seeing is people closing doors and telling me that there is nothing they can do for me. As we speak, I just got home and my leg is burning and bleeding. Don't know whether to go postal or cry. Anyway, at least the SCS decision will be on hold for about 18 months.
llrn7470 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote