Thread: Just Maybe
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintSoBad View Post
I saw what you posted here, and on the "managed" thread.
Which, of course is raising some serious questions!
(Not that you're not believed, we want to know your secret!)

Would you be so kind as to tell us your story?
How you got rsd/tos, how long, and what do you think is the "secret" to your cure?

I think we've all been close to, or probably hit that "10" on the pain scale, I know I have. I used to say, hmmm, I can't say 10, because I've witnessed childbirth. Then I thought, no, we came away with a beautiful baby after that pain. And, we all know it's the CHRONIC/ENDLESSNESS of RSD that's the killer, and the damn thing won't even kill us!

So, Roz, think it over? You must have a good story.

Thanks,
Pete
ASB

ditto .... to what pete said. there are so many days when i wake up and set my feet over the bed and in a instant my feet turn blue and feels like i have just stuck my feet in a bucket of bees. i look at my husband and sometimes looking back he will have tears in his eyes and say its ok and i love you BUT he cant help me, i want this to go away if you can PLEASE CURE ME tell me what did you do how did you do it. i want to be the person who says i am cured like you. i want to be the person who can help someone else endure the pain they feel day in and day out without myself being in so much pain i want to say it used to be....
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote