View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Anyone please help me...maybe restless leg

Hello, I am having a medical problem that is causing great distraction in my life. I really hope someone can help me. I have some learning difficulties and have a hard time concentrating for a long time. I have alot on my plate right now and was wondering if someone can give me ideas on what it may be. I will be going to the E.R in a few days so hopefully i can give them some ideas.

80% of pills i take i get a side affect. It has made life very stressful becausei deal with depression, anxiety, and A.D.D. I finally decided to swallow my pride after a great deal of anxiety 2 years into school. I started taking effexor a few months back and have been off it now for about 3-4 weeks. Doctors think this is why they think my legs are the way they are right now.

It started about 5-6 weeks ago. I started getting numbness in my legs from my knees to my ankles. I went to my doctors , he sent me for blood. It said i was lacking Vitiam D. He also sent me me to a Neurologist. I went to see the that Doc and he sent me for more blood. He said he thinks its restless leg from a side effect from the effexor. That was 2-3 weeks ago. I went to my doctor for the results and he said nothing. I started getting tightness in my arms and hands, plus tremors in the last 2 weeks, so when i called the posin control centre to see how long effexor stays in your system , they said 3 days( mind u i talked to a pharmsist today and they said 3 weeks)

Now in 2 weeks i have got tremors every where, my arms and hands feel tight( that maybe because i have been on the computer the last 3 weeks more lately typing), and it is getting worse. I do not know if this is a symptom or not i'm just been extremely easily frustrated and i have been crying ALOT and been easily stress out , i do have a bit of problems with depression but this is weird. It is limiting me which is stressful because i am in the mitts of moving but it feels like a emotional pain i can not control. Please help
prettynpinkk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote