View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:49 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default midnight brainstorm

working on this video has put me not just at the computer but working on it all the time....it's just like when i was doing GRC. i had neck surgery and back epidurals [sp]? and was so rigid and oh you know what i mean..it's not good for you. the side effects of doing something fun. So the video came up fast and at first i thought we should do it in ..like two weeks..lol....but it seems that pwnkle had a few other things on her schedule - like an art gallery show of her paintings, and a talk to give at a symposium, which is tomorrow so she had to have space and i had to learn how to adjustto her way of doing things, which is completely the opposite of mine. I hadn't talked to her in years....so the pd progression is a factor, but i knew it had to be carol and called her and said "I NEED YOU" And we picked right up where we left off....i had to learn that she does't work thru updates, doesn't particularly like to talk on the phone, - i quickly learned to keep them short and to the point. carol handled me and the situation with class as i tried to convey the need when she hadn't been online for yrs. dealing with someone who i trust will do a good job, not saying we are producing anything grandiose, but now i don't care so much what it looks like - but carol patiently waited until i tried something ridiculously difficult and just wouldn't work, , and finally she said, let's keep it simple, i've been doing one too and was going to merge with yours at the right point - she's so diplomatiic. i said oh thank god mine sucks and i don't know what i'm doing.

so now we know where we are going and it's just a matter of putting everything together. and i want to tell a quick story.. we have one section of pictures, good pictures, and have added musiic. But there is a second and poosibly scattered throughout a need for more of the story. So this is my last call and it's directed at you here at neurotalk. i'd like a picture of anne forbert wrapped, one of rick- gosh take you pic.....ron - i'm sure you have a picture of an injury? i want pictures of injuries, surgeries, and alternative stuff. gregd any pictures of any from ur year of the bone breaking and topped off with wrestling down a robber at a restaurant and holding him till police arrived?

fiona, you have to have some of the best global possibilities , you don't have to spit to be in the video...sorry like i said, i have been working on the visual - clearly not my area. Anyone here please send a picture so that i can tell a story but the file has to be bigger, like 4 by 6- 6 vertical. if i get enough, i could do an alternative flash and the unpleasant injuries and mishaps that aren't so funny flash. But i need them by Saturday.
Ibby? zuchinni flower and olsen, lurking for a cure. why am i naming them i'lll just leave someone out - you get it.

Please try and sorry it took so long but yu can tell a meaningful story with pictures and text about the community that 23andme is entering.
it took me this long to realize that i need to say, you don't have to spit to tell our story. i'm not too quick but it came eventually - but depends on you guys to do it now.

i can't possibly name everyone, just all of you, send to spit4pd@gmail.com

Let's make it real,
thanks,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 04-17-2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: adding clinical trials and dbs pics
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote