View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheat View Post
Hi Their,

I want you to know I 100% believe you. Doctor's make money weather they do anything or not. When I am talking about doing nothing, I mean just treating the SX. for us.

It's not just their fault, they have to follow a ABCD order, or they will loose their license. They also have to deal with insurance companies that do not want to pay them.

My the grace of God I am out of pain. My treatments for the last 7 years out of pocket, have been at least 300 hundred thousand.

Hang in their, Much Love, Roz xoxo
Sorry Roz, I don't buy the BS about a doctor not "being at fault" for the fact that my RSD has spread to my neck and head. I can't even sleep half the time because it hurts too much to lay on my head. The jerk injected me all over with steroids when I was sent to him with probable RSD. What the hell does that have to do with following an ABCD order or dealing with an insurance company that doesn't want to pay? All he had to do was refer me to another doc if he didn't want to look up the right and wrong way to treat RSD. I think this kind of thing probably happens all too often too way too many of us. The damage is done to me, and the RSD has now spread to my hands and feet.

*edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 04-17-2009 at 11:12 AM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote