Thread: Spread??????
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I too have a lot ofinfections and was told by a doctor who deals with rsd a lot that we are more prone to infections. I am currently being tested again for auto immune in addition so I wonder if you should ask about that as well. Since I have had rsd I developed a severe dry eye,skin issue,blepheritis,had ear infections so on. I am not sure if it is a fluke or part of this. On a side note as for spreading mine has but it may not for you. It really depends and we are all different. I am very fearful of more spread but am working on trying to stay in the day. This is very hard but since this happened I pulled my back where for a few months I had severe back pain and also an issue with my pelvic both I thought could of been rsd but they did heal though still act up just took a long time. My point I guess is sometimes it is hard o know what is part of rsd and what is not. I hope your doctor can give you some answers and directions. I agree too that treatment is key which I put off out of fear and it was a mistake but all I can do is move forward
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote