View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I was just thinking about the scheduling conference this morning. The lawyer guy said something about how I had 59 days to do whatever, he mentioned the days for mailing.

I repeated the 59 number, and the law clerk who was handling the conference corrected the number to 57... That sure makes more sense because it's a 60 day time frame with three days for mailing... Well, actually that doesn't make any sense at all because I thought you got to mail on the last day and then you had three days for whatever to be delivered.

Anyway, it mainly made me think how you just can't trust a lawyer, especially if you're suing him.

I'm kind of keen to do my interrogatories. I'm keen to ask a few questions of Deutsche.

But at the same time I remember the first time I got answers to my interrogatories: this thick, THICK manila envelope was delivered and I was so eager to find out what the answers were...

Ha, each answer was really, really long, but all the answers said something to the effect that due to this or that they weren't going to answer.

It was quite the eye opener for me. lol