View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettynpinkk View Post
I don't quite understand what u are saying. Do you think i maybe lacking b12 becausef the numbness and tremrs, or do you think its because i'm senstive to medication. I don't understand what your saying sorry. I have a bit of some learning dificulties.

Thanks for the reply
Hi, not to worry.

Numbness can be a symptom of low B12.

I have a lot of cognitive dysfunction now that I didn't have before. Some of it is from a brain injury, but years ago when I was low on B12 it was from the B12 deficiency.

You may be lacking in B12. Take a look at a list of symptoms associated with low B12 and see if there are some that you are dealing with.

If there are, then you could get methylcobalamin lozenges and take them for a couple months and see how much improvement you experience. I would get the 5mg ones because that would be about like a shot a week. That's not very much, but it might be enough to see a difference. It takes a whole month for the amount of B12 from lozenges to build up to the amount in a shot.

I hope that's clear.

And yes, I was saying that some medications can interfere with B12 absorption, or possibly deplete our stores of vitamin B12. That was what I experienced.

(((((((((prettynpinkk)))))))))))))