View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Been There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew58 View Post
I was notified today from my atty, that WC atty. wants to take a deposition of my PM Doc, after WC atty. got a copy of his last report.

Mind you, this is the PM doc WC chose for me.

What is WC. atty. up too, any ideas???

Thank you for responding

Dew

Hi Dew,
How are you?
You are bringing back all the memories of the events that transpired for me with our same insurance.
They did the exact same thing to me. They deposed my doctor, as well. Also one assigned to me by w/c. I assumed from reading her deposition statements later, that they were trying to find loop holes or discrepancies.
Then they deposed me.
They did not however depose the doctor that did the upperthoracic radiofrequency sympathectomy, or the doctor that tested me for the SCS for all four extremities. But they did try to discredit or should I say try to find a way from her statements to keep from having to accept responsibility.
They did not have their own IME doctor there who on examination of me diagnosed me with RSD and Fribromyalgia.
I still won, although it was not one of the more pleasant experiences in life.
Maybe others will respond with more advise. Try not to stress too much, it will just hurt you and it is all tactics.
Their job is to save the insurance money and your job is to protect your well being. Hang in there. Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (04-17-2009)