View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Symptoms and MG?

My muscular weakness I can describe as easy fatigueability, I have strength but waning. I can walk around the block but cannot hike or climb stairs without profound muscle weakness. I can lift myself from a sitting position but no way could I do a deep knee bend. I can lift my arms over head but need to rest them to re-energize. Within minutes my muscles can re-energize but now they are more fatigued, this can continue for awhile then I'm just wiped out noodly. My legs whilst short hikes- I can't hop down just 6 inches I can't trust the strength in my legs to give enough support. Heat absolutely wipes me out--I avoid it like the plague. Shortness of breath has been aleviated by the plaquenil prescribed for sjogrens.I'm allergic to molds certain trees and dust mites. My diet consist of gluten casein mold-free diet. And I still have problems with diarrhea-weakness brain fog. My last nuero appt I was told that I have Leaky Gut- Multiple chemical Sensitivity-Liver toxicity= my nuero is alternative medicine- the problem is curing these problems doesn't appear to be working and actually my problems only get worse.
beckysmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote