View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please Help! MRI Images..What is that?

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have been having significant neurological problems for the past 3 months. Prior to then, I was having minor issues (that I didn't even realize were issues). I had an MRI done on my brain and the report from the radiologist says NO FINDINGS. I am attaching several photos to this post, and will also attach a few more within the thread. I am very concerned that the item that the white arrows are pointing to could be an Aneurysm of the Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery. I am not due to see the Neurologist for my follow-up for another 4 weeks. His office said that if the Radiologist found anything that he would get me in sooner. I think the radiologist missed this, but don't know what to do. I am also working on getting an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic Neurology Center. If you have ANY relevant feedback, PLEASE share. I am scared. *Additionally, I will also be starting a new thread regarding Chiari I, which I believe the radiologist also missed. Thanks in advance for your time.
Jenny
Attached Thumbnails
Please Help!  MRI Images..What is that?-jpg   Please Help!  MRI Images..What is that?-b2-jpg   Please Help!  MRI Images..What is that?-b3-jpg   Please Help!  MRI Images..What is that?-jpg   Please Help!  MRI Images..What is that?-c2-jpg  

Online-Jenny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote