View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thankyou all for ur comments, glad the humor leaked out and please note that my left brain definately wanted to suggest that the sign wouldnt work cause the dog owner had her head up her a-- and wouldnt c it, hee hee. much like the idea that the dog needs to be able to read ey.(i'll hve to tell u about the wandering cows sometime, chuckle)

yes, there r leash laws, but one needs to enforce any law and thats not always an option here or in cities, u gotta know were the dog lives etc.
yes, i do have a walking stick which i'd stopped taking when my right arm became challenged, i am once again taking it!

the reason i worded it as i did, the reason i do everything as i do, comes from asking myself what it is i wish to accomplish, what is my desired outcome? no way to guarantee this particular woman will read the paper the week my letter goes in, i chose not to describe her or the dog, so the point mite never get to her. which lead me to decide that it was a 'teachable' moment, an opportunity to gently make a point to the larger community.

for me, i've learned that i will absolutely get back what i put out, my words, deeds and even my thoughts r energy, and will attract like kinded energy to them. if i send out anger i KNOW i will get that back, not interested! thats not to say it doesnt flare up, but its not me, i am not my thoughts, i am not this body, thoughts rise, then they fall, come and go, i dont have to identify with them, just take note and in short order new thoughts will rise and fall and so on...

i'm gonna post another story, its very magical, was a huge lesson and another amazing gift from this benevolent universe that there r no accidents, adversity is an opportunity to create what i didnt know i could create and when i Trust myself miracles can happen.

namaste
miatri is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (05-18-2009)