Thread: very weak today
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Barbara356!

Yes!Yes!Yes! We wax and wane so much! If you do tpp much, you will usually feel it BIG time the next day! I am like that all the time! I think almost everyone on this site sill attest to that.............superwoman one day- blah the next!

The one thing we cannot predict is HOW we are going to feel the next day - I will have my clothes ready for work, only to not be able to get off the sofa.......

Are you on meds yet? I know that since I have been on the pred it has caused weight gain - it just does that. I am bigger now than I have ever been and it is taking it's toll on m body - I have a small frame and it hurts like heck to move now (some days)..........

I think EVERYONE that takes pred gains weight - there isn;t much we can do about it.........

IT does get better though! The act that you were able to attend your grandson's game is GREAT!

Hang in there!
ERin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBARA356 View Post
I went to my grandson's special Olympics event yesterday. We ended up walking around a huge field and track but having to wait in the sun for long periods. I was fine yesterday. Today is a different story. I am weak all over. I feel a little strain in my calf muscles and arm muscles. I feel like I am going to fall down but I don't just weak. Is this unusual to feel the next day instead of the day it happened? I am going to my first MD clinic Monday anybody else go to one of those? I heard they do test the first day even if you already have a diagnosis. I am almost 50, and I was wondering does this actually damage the muscle recepticle to the point that it can't connect properly?
Is anyone else out there overweight and have MG/ I hope I gave you enough questions to answer. LOL.