View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help GREAT neuros

THey are few and far between, but my GP recommended mine.

He is ALWAYS available for me - no matter what. He answers all of my questions - no matter how TRIVIAL they may seem. HE returns my phone calls within 5 min or less, he always visits me in the hosp. - in fact the nurses said they have NEVER seen a dr do that for a patient, he gets me in when I feel weak and makes sure the hosp staff takes care of me - that is what I call one in a million!

Ask your potential neuro how many patients he/she has with MG. Don't EVER let them trivialize your symptoms - ever! Make sure they LISTEN to you and ask you how YOU feel...........write down your symptoms and make he/she reads them...............Do not let them rush you - they work for YOU!

I love my neuro! He is one in a million! I would totally try to date him if I wasn;t already happily married........When I woke fom my surgery he was holding my hand and asking me how I felt..........I am not the only one he treats like that - he treats all of his patients that way - again, one in a million!

Do you trust and respect your GP? He/she should be able to recommmend a great neuro for you!

Good luck!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind123 View Post
How do I find a good neuro??????? What questions should I ask when I am setting up an appointment etc.,?