Old 04-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I may not need to do much after all--- this site shows alot:

https://www.northcoastfootcare.com/f...t-anatomy.html

The bottom pictures on the page show the nerves (in tan/yellow)

Some go under the ligaments, some on top (cutaneous--meaning skin).

The last illustration shows the top of the instep, and you can see all the nerves are THERE. That is why I put 1/2 Lidoderm in that location. Some of the nerves are MOTOR.. meaning movement. Cutaneous means the sensations from the skin and superficial areas. Interruption of the cutaneous nerve on the instep catches mostly all the foot.

The other nerves go under the ligaments in the ankle, on both the left side and right, of this diagram which is the right foot, facing the viewer.

I do not believe putting the patches on the bottoms of the feet help much if at all. I believe that the nerves are misfiring and are not doing so because of the dendrites at the end points/tips.
They are misfiring because something is wrong within them.

I use the patches at night. They stay on better then. Clean dry feet are a must. You take them off after 12 hours on.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote