View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sue and Welcome.
No, I've never heard of a BioMat. I'll ask my Dr. and try to do some research. I've taken Biofeedback and know that is an excellent way to calm down. Also Breathing exercises, Visualization, Meditation, Of course Physical Therapy, and massage therapy. I found swimming to excellent, water needs to be 86 or warmer. Keep moving, stretching. I had frozen shoulder right after surgery, pt and massage took about ayear, but well worth it. Then the other shoulder, then left hand. Hand only got 50%, but and bend fingers some. Kept the toes from freezing up by swimming exercises, and following Drs. exercises.
I'm going to try HBOT as soon as my Dr. finishes his new clinic. Heard good things about it and talked to a couple of people. I have full body-3 years. Took 4 years to get diagnosed. I live in Arizona, where do you live?
I have learned so much from this forum and got so much support. Wonderful group of friends here that truly understand the loss we all face, pain, and change in our life. I'm grateful for my family, and friends. It's something that is so difficult to get your brain wrapped around, especially since our brains have those memory problems! Take care, and let us know what you find out. Again Welcome, happy you have joined our group. loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote