View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Rita,

I suffered from mood swings and anger. It's like you become a 1000 sticks of dynamite that keeps going off one at a time. All Bill had to do is look at me wrong and I'd explode. I think it was from the pain. The pain is so unbearable and when you can't get the Drs. to understand the extent of it then it makes it worse.

I too have a great Dr. He's been with me through 18 years of everything along with the RSD. He also councels me and does my PM. I couldn't find a good PM around here.

It takes time to get back to where a person gets the pain down and gets some kind of a grip on what they are dealing with and can finally deal with it some.

If he starts councelling and keeps going then you will see a change in him if the councellor is any good. Some aren't. If the first one isn't any good then keep looking until he finds one that he likes.

There were times I wanted to run away from Bill and I was the one with the RSD. He was disabled also though and it was so hard for us. He pulled himself back up to take care of me for about 8 years until I got better.

It's a long road but you can both get there.

Hang in.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote