View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=Addy;498114]

I wonder if those who haven't been writing much know that all of us have been where you are right now... we go through periods where we can't write all we feel... and that's ok.... we know you're reading when you use the Thanks button I do that from time to time.... cuz I can't muster the energy (not necessarily because I'm down... but cuz I"m busy)

QUOTE]

I wonder if I can say,,Thank you for this......I have felt soooo badly for not writing, or even reading lately!

I wonder if I can tell you that things are very difficult lately, feelings of being TORN in two I'm at the crossroads of making that decission about mom. Do I send her back to RI to be near ALL her family,,but in NH...OR keep her with me here in my home, NC all alone, just me........
In June my DH will leave Again for 15 months to Afghanistan & I will be alone with her & going by the last month alone, I KNOW I can't take proper care of her

I wonder what is best for her?

I wonder if I'm just thinking of what's best for me?

I wonder...& keep wondering....as my health issues are continuing to decline because I can not get to my PT anymore...am I helping anyone this way?

I wonder if you all know that I miss being here VERY much...but know I will be back I know things will get Harder before they get better, & I KNOW I 'm strong enough to get thru it!.....

I wonder if I can leave you all on a good note, with PRAYERS &
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (04-20-2009), GmaSue (04-21-2009), mistiis (04-20-2009), pono (04-20-2009)