View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miatri View Post
sorry i dont recal specifics kiddo, to some degree all the pharms' we try for rsd tend to have toxic aspects when put into a human body. considering that rsd softens bones, changes nails etc. its no surprise it gets a handle on teeth. it was all rather sudden and as u mentioned, from one xray to the next a few months later decay had set in. and i'm a very obsessed kinda gal about my teeth, have been known as 'farah flossit' cause i like my teeth clean! but please know i have not had further issues with them since all the work was done, tho i also take no pharms, think i was still taking adivan at that time, which was causing the dry mouth.

as long as u r well frozen and the dentist has a good record of NOT aggravating nerves its probably one of the better odds at not causing u additional issues. personally i find face pain xtremely challenging to get a handle on, so i'd hi tail it back to a dentist if i absolutely had to.

if u can, focus on a positive outcome, breathe and run an internal conversation that all will resolve in ur best interest and speak ur anxiety to the dentist, enroll him in empowering u for success.

best wishes
Thank you!
Millerprof is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote