View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked L5-s1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineDad View Post
Hi Mike I was really happy to read your story and I think I maybe following in your footsteps so to speak lol. I had my surgery Jan 7 2009 4 weeks out and I am feeling better, as a matter of fact something happened last night and I had no one to tell it to lol. My wife is a nurse and works nights my youngest was asleep and our oldest is a Marine so like I said couldn't tell anyone, but laying in bed last night for the first time in 15 years I had no pain while I was in bed. I just couldn't believe it, still got about 2 weeks before my first post op xray, but I am feeling pretty good that its gonna show some good things. But I would like to thank Mike for starting this thread it was great to read about your success, it gave me some hope that maybe mine may turn out like yours. Time will tell, and I wish everyone dealing with chronic back pain to seek help and I wish you allthe best. I was a 22 year sufferer. John
Hi John, I was also glad to hear your story, and yes Mike, I thank God for sending me this site, I forgot to trust in him,
sipprell49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (05-28-2010)