View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Rita,

I understand your frustration that your post communicates. I have been seeing a psychologist for depression,anxiety, and grief counseling, for over a year(every 2 weeks). The grief counseling is for the loss of my active self since RSD/CRPS I became a part of my life(3/24/07;diagnosed 6/08).

Also, I take Cymbalta( 180 mg) for the depression, xanex for the anxeity, and a multitude of other meds for the RSD. Some RSD patients need these type of meds to keep the world in focus; I am one of them.

The change that takes place once an individual has RSD, is mind blowing. You and Reed know this to be true. Reed's outburst reflect the "Change", and it is hard on everyone in the family. Please make time just for yourself and the children. You need to be able to "chill" to be able to absorb the RSD's byproducts that affect/effect Reed.

You have friend's here..reach out, and we will hold your hand, answer questions, and listen to your concerns.

Dew

A Positive Attitude Will Assist Me Toward An Active Life, Once Again

WC Injury 03/24/07;Two Right Knee Surgeries on 5/22/07 and 01/16/08. Surgeons and Physical Therapists ignored my concerns of burning pain, swelling, and no improvement and getting worse. Diagnosed RSD/CRPS I/Sympathetically Mediated Pain Syndrome/Chronic Pain on 06/2008 by family doc;on 08/2008 and 12/2008 diagnosis confirmed by two WC PM Doctors: Both legs;hips; hands; and spine effected by this culprit. SSDI granted 01/2009.
Dew58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote