View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so much. Allen, you give some really good advice, and I think I may need to try harder to let him know that I am in for the "long haul". I've spent alot of time avoiding his rants lately lol.
On the flipside, we saw the new attorney today, and he knew a tremendous amount about RSD..I was impressed. He also told Reed to file for disability now (which should have been recommended by the last attorney but wasn't). So hopefully, we are finally going in a good direction.
PT is nearly over, and Reed's most likely going to have to be fitted for a permanent brace on hid RSD leg. There is so much damage, on top of the RSD that the pressure needs to be removed from the ankle and heel. WC says once that is done, they will ask for MMI eval. and settle. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but I think at this point Reed is just ready to be done with WC and get on with life, even though right now he feels like he has no life.
Again, thank you all so much, and maybe I can start checking in more often here. Reed seems to be sleeping alot lately. Hugs to you all!

Rita
Rita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote